Saturday, December 13, 2008

To Great Grandmother's House We Go

Jonah and I are hanging out this morning while Luke runs into Naples to get some of our errands done! At about 10:00, I have a piano student coming for a lesson, so that will be nice. I've started up a few of my lessons again, and although it can be challenging to schedule things properly with Jonah, I've enjoyed teaching again. At around noon, we are leaving for Sanibel Island to visit Great Grandma Condit... we called her yesterday to see if we could stop out and visit with her for a couple hours. She insisted on making lunch for us, so we'll have lunch with her and then just talk for a while- it should be nice. We want to go see her more often!

That's about it. Now for some recent pictures...

Never enough kisses!

We took a walk last night- it was about 50 degrees out,
so Luke and I got to wear sweatshirts, and Jonah was all
bundled up again!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Always talking away...

And smiling...
Hopefully I can post a video up this morning- sometimes they take so long to load, but then at other times it's quick! We'll see what happens today. God bless, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great day! -Aimee and gang

mom said...

Dear Anna and Luke,

Hope you had a good time with great grandma and I hope Jonah showed her how sweet he can be!

Take care

love mom