Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday's Happenings...

Good morning to all! We had a lot of fun last night. We went into the towncenter for the Festival of Lights. Everything was lit up beautifully, and there were all kinds of vendors around the Oratory. On the front steps of the Church, different groups of children were singing, including the kids I had in music class last year... it was nice to see them. I ran into a lot of the parents that I haven't seen for a while, and of course Luke and I talked to Dan Guernsey- that was the first time he had seen Jonah! We had an enjoyable time.

Jonah slept great last night. His last feeding was at 7:30 P.M. and then he slept until 2:00! It was unbelievable! I'm not sure you all care much about that, but it's so exciting for me that I have to share it. :) Then he was up again at 6:00 A.M., which was another good sleep. Good job, Jonah! Today the three of us are going to head into Naples for a three-fold purpose... to pick up a Christmas tree, pick up Luke's new pair of glasses, and pick up my rings, which have been re-sized for my giant knuckles. And that's about it! Now for some pictures...



In the bouncy seat again this morning...

"I like to grab onto everything now."

Kicking and moving around this morning as usual...

Jonah has been taking his daytime naps in his crib now,
and he seems to really like it. He looks so small in there!
That's all for now, folks! Hope you enjoyed today's pictures. I will post a video next. Have a great day, and love to all of you!

No comments: