Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Another Day

Hey guys, I've been late on the blogging the last couple of days, but things are busy around here. Jonah and I went to visit Luke this morning at his office, and then we ran some errands in Immokalee. He is doing well, still has a little virus. We have a doctor's appointment for him tomorrow, so we'll see what the pediatrician says...

Not too much happening around here. Luke is at work and wasn't able to come home for lunch today. I'm doing laundry (as usual) and just cleaning up around the house. Not too much happening today. Here are just a few pictures I took this morning! I'll post a video next. Love to all of you, and have a great day!

Practicing his karate moves

Our chunky monkey...

"Let's see if I can get both fists in there."

A classic pose

No comments: