Friday, December 5, 2008

Parties, Books, & Toes

It's finally Friday. We're all feeling even better today, probably 100% now. It's so nice. Last night we went to a little Christmas party over at the courtyard in the middle of the AMU dorms- since it was the last day of classes for the students, the RD's put on a little party for them. There was food, music, dancing, and a gingerbread house-making contest. Jonah was a hit! We went over there after his 7 P.M. feeding, and he was wide awake until we got to the party. Luke was holding him in his arms, and Jonah fell right asleep. I guess he's not into parties.

When we got home, I fed Jonah again, and he went to sleep around 10:30. He only got up twice last night, so that was good. Today I'm going to work on getting all the laundry finished. There is so much laundry, it's unbelievable. Tonight after Luke gets home from work, we're going to head over to the towncenter where there will be a Festival of Lights. I'm not sure exactly what this involves, but I know the students from the Grammar Prep School (where I taught last year) will be singing at it. Well, that's about all to report. And now for some pictures...

Luke, Jason, little Francis, and Jonah
at the Christmas Party last night
Patricia, one of the students, and Jonah

This is Katherine, one of the RDs at AMU

Last night I got to read Jonah a book called "Bedtime"

He's still looking at the book!

A new discovery... Jonah likes to suck on his toe!

"This is so much more fun than my thumb!"
"I love you, daddy."

That's all for now, folks! I'm going to try and post two videos today... it might take a little while. Love to all of you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That one of Luke at the end with the sun coming in is pretty cool. Great pics!