Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bald in the Back

Last night Jonah got up a couple times, and I'm a little more tired today than usual, but that's okay! He's pretty happy this morning. Not too much to report here... just doing the "regular stuff" around the house today, and then I have a couple piano students coming this afternoon. Tonight Luke, Jonah, and I are going to the grocery store together to get some things for Friday's "Diaper Kegger," which is being held at our house. I know, I know, what is a Diaper Kegger? Well, stay tuned, and you'll find out on Friday! :)

Some pictures for you...
We visited Luke at work yesterday, and Jonah got some training on the computer.


As long as the pacifier is close by, everything's okay...

Yesterday afternoon, Jonah seemed tired, so I put him down. Well, it was so cute- he grabbed the blanket, pulled it up to his face, and fell right asleep. I don't think it even took 30 seconds!

Some people go bald on the top of their head, but our son is bald in the back... completely. There is no remedy because when Jonah lays down to sleep, he moves his head back and forth so many times that he rubs all the hair off!

Jonah on the couch last night.

I took this about an hour ago...

He likes to hang onto the colorful rings now!
That's all for now, folks! God bless, and love to all of you!

No comments: