Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in Florida

We're back in Florida now. It was a great Thanksgiving... much too short! The trip back to FL went well. Jonah did awesome on the plane. He didn't sleep as much as he did on the first flight, but he was very happy the whole time. We landed in Fort Myers around 8:30 P.M. and then we ended up taking a cab home from there. Everything turned out great. Then to top it all off, Jonah slept more last night than he ever has! He went to sleep around 11 P.M. and didn't wake up until almost 5:00... it was amazing. Anyway, today we've just been unpacking and getting things back in order. Not too much to report aside from that. I'm going to try and make some hamburger soup tonight- I think the cold weather up north inspired me to make some soup. Tonight Luke and I are going to take out our Christmas decorations and maybe put a few things up around the house. That should be fun! (Dad, how are the Christmas decorations going at home, by the way?) Well, I better run. Jonah has been talking with his "friends" for a little while now, and I think I better make sure he has't forgotten about me. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Of course I have so many... these are just a start...


Jonah and Great Grandma... how beautiful is that?

Does Jonah look a little scared or what?!!!
Just kidding, Marlee!
Naptime with Auntie Melly

The Camerons finally meet Jonah...

And of course, we can't forget Father Sean.
He witnessed daddy proposing to mommy! :)

I was going to post a video also, but it's been loading for about 4 hours now, and I'm not waiting any longer! We'll try again tomorrow. Love to all of you!

1 comment:

Marlee said...

I think Jonah is trying to say "Hey hey! I feel pretty special chill'n with Marlee!" Look closely...you will see all that in his eyes and lips.

No looks or body language ever came close to expressing such words, this Thanksgiving! It is obvious, Jonah and I bonded. : )