Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello New Jersey!

Our travels went pretty well yesterday. The flight was delayed a couple hours, so we had some extra time at the airport, which was fine- it was nice not to have to rush! Once we landed in Newark, we had to sit on the plane for a while, so I ended up walking up and down the aisle with Jonah as he wasn't too crazy about sitting in the chair not moving. He was the main attraction, though I must say that almost every person who sees him thinks he's a girl. The woman sitting behind us said, upon seeing Jonah, "She looks like the Gerber baby!" I've been getting it out there on the table right away, "It's a boy, HIS name is Jonah."

Last night we visited with Uncle Darrin and Aunt Ginny, had dinner with Luke's parents, and just relaxed. Jonah had a very good sleep once we actually got him to sleep. He only got up once during the night- it was awesome. It is quite cold here, about 5 degrees, and very windy. I love it!!! I don't think I can upload a video today because I can't fit it on the flash drive, but I will figure it out and post one tomorrow, or maybe even tonight. Here are some pictures, though...

At Chili's in the airport

"I like this place. It's colorful!"

"Daddy, are you serious? We have to sit here for two hours?"

Still sitting...

Pop and Jonah visiting the Christmas tree

What's going on in the world today?

Time for some breakfast!

"It's been almost 8 hours since I checked the weather!"

That's all for now, folks. Have a great day. You're in our thoughts and prayers... love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "Daddy, are you serious?" one. That was the perfect caption! :) Take some more pictures or a video of Luke's house. I want to see where he grew up!