Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back in Business

Good morning! Hope all is well with everyone... a day of blogging slipped past me, but I'm back in business. Jonah had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and he now weighs 13 pounds 7 ounces. Unfortunately, he has a little virus in his intenstines that is causing a few problems, so we have to give him Pedialyte from a bottle at every other feeding. So far he is doing pretty well- he's as happy as can be. You wouldn't really be able to tell there's a problem at all!

Luke put our Christmas lights on the tree last night, and they look really nice. I'll have to take a picture tonight and post that. For now, here are a couple pictures and a video (which we took this morning)...

On the changing table...

Luke feeding Jonah last night

And a video too. Enjoy! Love to all of you!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Anna and Luke!
Jonah looks so much bigger to me, especially in the first picture. I miss him! (Oh, and I guess I miss you two as well.)

Unknown said...

hope your little munchkin's tummy is better soon!

Unknown said...

Since you missed a day you owe us two videos tomorrow!!!