Saturday, December 27, 2008

Darrin, Ginny, & Shrimp Scampi

I'm not going to post any pictures today because it just takes too long... we get back to Florida tomorrow, and this week I will post pictures and videos from Christmas break so you can see what was happening while we were here!

Last night, Luke and I had dinner with Darrin, Ginny, and another couple they know (Dominic and Lauren). It was really nice... Darrin cooked shrimp scampi, and I actually liked the shrimp so he must be a pretty good cook, even though he's an Eagles fan. Dominic and Lauren have a little girl, Eden, who's eight months old and really cute. (Dominic is one of 16 children- isn't that so cool?) It was nice to visit with them and hang out with Darrin, Ginny, and their kids. Dad, I did get a picture of the tree, which I will post on the blog this week. Anyway, so we had dinner together, and then Luke and I sat and talked with Darrin until their mom called to say Jonah was crying for some dinner. Then we drove across the street to go feed Jonah. Upon our arrival, we discovered from Luke's parents that Jonah rolled over onto his tummy while we were gone. Luke and I have yet to see it!

We aren't doing a whole lot today. Jonah is sleeping right now, and Luke and I are both on a computer. This afternoon, we might go to see The Tale of Despereaux while Grammy & Pop Condit spend some final alone time with Jonah. Other than that, we'll probably visit Darrin and Ginny again and then just enjoy our last full day in New Jersey.

I hope you're all having a nice morning. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Love to all!

1 comment:

mom said...

Believe it or not this is the first time I could get on the computer!!!!! Sounds like you are all having a wonderful relaxing time together.

Tom and Michelle came up today and we all got to hold their little boy. The baby hog had to go to mass so we all got a chance to hold him.....forgot his name....anyway we are headed to Aunt Lu's in 30 min. I am bringing to bean cassaroles.

Fr. Sean just stopped up this morning just for a chat...he many come to breakfast after mass on Mon. if everything goes ok...

I have to go .....get ready... find something to wear...

It is warm here now...snow is melting... the roads will be like ice in the morning and Maria and Tom will be heading for Green Bay..........love you