Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I haven't posted for a couple days, so I'm putting up a few more pictures than usual. We hope you enjoy them! This morning Darrin and Ginny and their five children came over here for breakfast, and that was a lot of fun. Then around noon we journeyed across the border to Matamoras, PA, to Aunt Colleen's house, where we spent time with more of the relatives. It was a great time! Now we're back at home just relaxing. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Luke's niece, Mary, holding Jonah

"I have to get a bath even during vacation?"

Watching The Polar Express

First dinner date since Jonah's arrival.. at The Tuscany Bistro in Newton

Picture time... say CHEESE!

Checking out his gift from Uncle Darrin and Aunt Ginny

"I thought I loved the birdie until I saw you."

Aunt Colleen meets Jonah!

Aunt Ginny, Jonah, and Rachel enjoying their time at Aunt Colleen's

"My cousin Zach is pretty cool, I must say."

That's all for now, folks! The videos are going to have to wait until we get back to Florida. For some reason, I can't post them up right now, but I'm saving them. You're all in our thoughts and prayers. God bless, and love to all of you!

No comments: