Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye New Jersey... Hello Florida!

We're back in Florida now... we got in at about 2:00 in the morning! Our flight was supposed to leave at 6:30, but it didn't actually take off until 9:00, so we got in pretty late. Thankfully, Julie still came to get us! Luke is gone to work, and I'm busy unpacking our things and putting everything away. I've downloaded all the pictures now, so here are a bunch you haven't seen...

Ryan, Jonah, and Mary enjoying time with Pop (yesterday morning)

"You make me feel better when I'm sad."

"Look at me, Uncle Darrin!"

This is as close to Jonah as Ryan would get!

"I sure like Uncle Darrin... he must be an Eagles fan just like daddy."

We still had storytime in New Jersey


Ginny, Luke, Darrin, and I are standing in front of a VERY tall Christmas tree! Wow, Darrin, did you pump that tree with steroids or what?!!!

Jonah and Monkey having a joint naptime.

And last but not least, it was Tucker's birthday yesterday, so I wanted to include of picture of him on the blog... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tucker!!! We hope you had fun fishing with your dad yesterday!

That's all for now, folks! Have a great day, and love to all!

No comments: