Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eagles Triumphant

Yesterday was a pretty good day. Jonah and I went into Immokalee to get some errands done, and then we had laundry and dinner to take care of once we got home. I stopped by to see Roger and Susie Nutt, who live almost across the street from us. Their little baby is 7 weeks old, and his name is Timothy. I am thinking of starting a young mothers' group that meets once or twice a week, and I thought Susie would be interested. She wasn't home at the time, but I did talk with her husband, who said she would definitely want to do something like that!

Last night the Eagles beat the Cleveland Browns, much to Luke's satisfaction. Dan and Cathy stopped over for a little while, and we just visited. It was nice. After they left, I fell asleep while Luke stayed up and watched most of the game- I think when he turned the TV off, the score was 30 to 3. Jonah had a pretty good rest... he went to sleep around 10:00 and slept until 2:00, and then he slept until 6:30 this morning! Good job, Jonah!

Daddy and Jonah playing "Suuuuuper Jonah"

"Daddy, are you a rock star?"

He still likes the bouncy seat!

Cathy and Jonah during the Eagles game

Does Jonah like Dan or what?
Have a great day, guys. God bless, and love to all of you!

No comments: