Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stand By Me

Jonah is sure keeping us busy these days! He has discovered just how much he loves to hold onto something and stand up. And when he's awake I have to keep my eye on him constantly because I just never know where he'll end up. It makes life one big adventure!

When I was making dinner yesterday, it didn't take him long to discover the water jugs


Or the laundry room

Or the refrigerator. Every time I opened it, he was right there, like lightning.

"Ooooh, another place to stand!"

"So THIS is where Mommy finds all the veggies..."

"Which one should we have today, Mom?"


So I distracted him with the tupperware.
Yesterday when Luke came through the door at lunch, Jonah got SO excited. He started crawling full-speed toward Luke and making all kinds of high-pitched scream-like noises. It was hilarious. I took a video right after the excitement, and you can still get a glimpse of it. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so hilarious. He was overwhelmed with love for his daddy. Precious!

The Frain Family said...

Oh man! That was adorable...it must make those morning before you go home for lunch so long Luke!

Unknown said...

So great! Enjoy it now. My mom always tells a story of my Dad coming home and looking all sad. She asked him if he had a bad day at work and he said no, he just missed the little rugrats greeting him with hugs and kisses when he came through the door!