Friday, May 22, 2009

Into Another Cabinet He Goes

We did take our evening stroll last night, and it was beautiful outside! It was stormy last night, though, and very windy. We gave Jonah a nice long bath, put him to bed, and then watched an episode of Little House, which we haven't done for a while. That was nice. This afternoon I'm going to make pizza dough, and tonight we'll give our pizza-making another try!

Before I go onto the pictures, I have a question for you. Luke actually thought of this question last night, and I'm going to pose it now for those of you who regularly view our blog. Can you name something that appeared in the blog almost daily for about the first six months of Jonah's life but never appears now?

He found another cabinet of toys

"Hmmm, what else is in here?"

The morning concert

He loves standing up, and he's been playing with the monkey toy again
Here's Jonah this morning. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great video! I love when Luke's in them!

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot. Is it his pacifier?