Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hungry Alligator

Jonah slept pretty well last night- he was up around 2:00 in the morning, but that was it. He's been babbling a lot this morning and getting into everything. It's quite an adventure!

Luke has all kinds of reports to get done for work, so he's busy with that, but at least things have settled down a little bit since the last couple of weeks. Also, it looks like the IPT program might be offered here next year, which would be awesome- say a prayer! That way, he could finish his Masters. We'll keep you posted on that.

Today I'm going to work on a talk that I'm giving next Thursday to a group of high school seniors from Immokalee. They will be entering into private and public universities in the fall, and they're involved in a program here at AMU consisting of a series of talks and activities to prepare them for college life. I've been asked to give a talk on developing healthy relationships. So I started working on it yesterday a little bit, but there's much more to be done!

Yesterday morning right after he woke up... still looks a little sleepy, wouldn't you say? And who would have thought the diaper box would be one of his favorite toys?

I mentioned this in the blog yesterday. I saw a lot of birds on the bank in the morning and wondered what was going on.


Right when I stepped up to the window, this alligator ate a bird. It was unbelievable. These two pictures I took right after it happened.
You can see there's something in his throat.

Crawling around
This morning

"When do I get to have breakfast?"

This was right after Jonah's nap yesterday. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "just woken up" videos. It's so cute how he wakes up with so much energy!