Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Happy Eating

Luke is making two trips to the airport today. He's driving one RD candidate back this morning and then picking up another tonight. I'm giving my talk at 1pm, so Luke is going to watch Jonah during that time. I think they'll probably sit in the room with me and listen, but if Jonah gets fussy at all, they'll take a little walk outside.

Jonah is still eating happily these days. He's onto bananas, yogurt, pears, green beans, and cantaloupe. His favorite breakfast is bananas mixed with yogurt. Here are a few pictures of him in his high chair.
"I get bananas and yogurt today?!!!"

And when he's not in the high chair, he's at least hanging onto it.

Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!

Marlee said...

Anna, Jonah reminds me of you eating yogurt and fruit in Austria! LOVE IT. : )