Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Blanket Game

Jonah just loves his crib. This morning I thought he was tired because he was fussy but not hungry, so I put him in the crib, and a few minutes later I heard him just talking away. He played in there for about 15 minutes and was thoroughly entertained.

There's not too much to report today, so I'll move right onto the pictures.

Roland and Annette Cayer stopped at the house to visit yesterday. They are both Steubie grads, and Annette taught at the Grammar Prep School with me last year. They just had their 4th baby- she's about 7 days younger than Jonah. Here's their little girl playing with Jonah. She loved him!

A long day of work for Luke and play for Jonah ended with a snooze together on the couch.

Then the daily dose of That's Not My Bunny

After dinner we went for our walk and checked out Publix, of course. Here's Luke happily meandering across the newly-painted crosswalk.

Then something went wrong with the stroller wheel. I was upset.

Luke fixed it! This is in the back of the store. Things are looking really nice.

A little "throw Jonah up in the air" before we head back home

And now for The Blanket Game, which Jonah adores. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom and I are going to play the blanket game tonight.

Joe said...

I love the blanket game! Do you ever play that with Luke?