Monday, May 11, 2009

Lovely Mother's Day!

It was a wonderful Mother's Day for me. I went to the 10am Mass while Luke took care of Jonah, and when I got home there were some gifts awaiting me. Jonah got me some pyrex storage dishes, and Luke got me a pizza stone. Great gifts, guys! I've used them both already. We had lunch at Miller's Ale House, which was really nice, and later on in the day Luke and I made pizza again. I didn't change one diaper the whole day long. We had a fun relaxing day.

Jonah crawls all over the place now, and he's fast too. Whenever he comes across "Ellie," his little blankie, he stops and sucks his thumb. It's so cute.

Jonah is finding all kinds of interesting toys to play with. Actually, they're quite ordinary but loads of fun!

And when he listens to Luke play the guitar, he practically ascends to heaven.
He loves it on Daddy's shoulders
We had a nice walk last night, except for when a bee kept attacking me
Getting ready to make pizza dough last night- I was excited to try out the new pizza stone!
Jonah's new play area is the living room floor. We're going to move the coffee table somewhere else for now so he has a whole big space to crawl around in.
Here he is with Ellie. Watch for the scary monster that sometimes shows up. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Jonah does a great job sitting up now! Boy...that is one scary monster!!! lol

Unknown said...

It's so cute how he smiles at the end of the video!

Jen Raiche said...

The thumb sucking with the blanket is SUPER cute! I've never had a thumb sucker...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. You have a beautiful family, Anna!!

Joe said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love that video, he is so sweet.