Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr. Jonah

Something went wrong with our computer yesterday, so every attempt I made to do the blog failed miserably! It's been a busy couple of weeks- we've been so tired in the evenings. Luke is still super busy at work, and taking care of Jonah is a full time job, especially now that he's mobile. :)

He'll do anything to get to the books

Especially That's Not My Bunny


Dr. Jonah started his practice the other night

"Hmmm... let's have a look at your cheek."
Mommy's turn
"Unfortunately, your cheek requires a taste test."
"So do your lips."

Everyone's okay- time for play
We walked by Publix a couple nights ago. They're busy painting- we even got an action shot!

All the shrubs are ready to be planted. We found the ones we want to plant in front of our house, so I was trying to find the name of them. No luck!


I tried hard, but eventually I gave up.

When we got back, the sky looked liked this.

I took this yesterday afternoon. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love the series of pictures. Your comments were hilarious! And he's so cute on the video. He's listening to your directions all the time and even exercising his hands along with the talking!