Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pizza Pizza!

This morning is AMU's graduation, so that's where Luke is. I was going to take Jonah to part of it, but he's been napping since it started, so that idea went out the window! We only have one picture of Jonah this morning as the rest are of our pizza-making venture last night. Enjoy.

He plays the maracas better when he's naked


Last night we tried making our own pizza using a recipe that Joe gave us for authentic Italian pizza. I made the dough during Jonah's afternoon nap, and then we did the rest after he went to bed last night. Luke and I both did one pizza, and they turned out pretty well, though we need some practice. We're hoping that Joe can give us some good tips to help us improve. Here's a series of pictures capturing Luke's pizza-making skills:

Then it was my turn, but I didn't let Luke take many pictures. I looked like a wreck!
Mine was pineapple- yummy!
Here's Jonah this morning. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Yummy...now you need to post the receipe! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Anna!

mom said...

Luke John will have to take lessons from you....wow I am impressed. The pizza looks delicious too.

Joe said...

the pizza looks fantastic! Great work, i look forward to hearing more!