Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clap Clap Clap

About an hour ago I saw a very unique sight behind our house. I watched an alligator eat a bird! I noticed there were all these black crows on the bank near the water, and I walked closer to the window to see what was going on, and there was a huge alligator sitting there. Next thing I knew, he was eating a bird. I did get a picture, which I will post tomorrow... wow!

Jonah has been sleeping very well lately. I think he's just plain tuckered out after each long day of crawling and standing! Last night we were finally able to take a walk again, which was really nice. It did rain for a while, but it stopped around 7:00, so out we went. Then Jonah had a nice long bath and went to bed, after which Luke and I watched American Idol and played a rousing game of Scrabble. It was a nice evening.

Here's Luke teaching Jonah how to clap

Jonah and the singing bear have become pretty good friends

He's learning how to pray the rosary

Or eat it, at least

Eating anything comes pretty naturally
I just thought this was adorable. Last night when Luke was playing the guitar, Jonah grabbed onto his leg and stood up. Here he is holding onto Luke's knee and just waiting for the next song.

I mentioned yesterday that Jonah is starting to make new noises and try out different things with his voice. He demonstrates a little bit of it on one part in this video. I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nick was very interested in the video and said "Hi" to Jonah and "love you!" So pass the message on! :) Hugs from the whitmer's

Joe said...

thats a great photo of Jonah looking up at luke playing the guitar!! we laughed SO hard at the video of Jonah just falling over on previous post. Maybe the funniest video I have ever seen!!

Marlee said...

I think Jonah may be Russian with all his hitting of the stomach!