Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Latest Toys

It has sure been a busy week! Luke made a trip to the airport last night to pick up an RD candidate who's here to be interviewed, and he'll make a couple more trips to the airport before the week's end. I've been preparing my talk for Thursday- that's been my main focus lately during Jonah's naps. The talk is on developing healthy relationships in college, and we're expecting about 20-25 high school seniors to attend. Hopefully that will go well. Jonah is busy crawling and looking for places to explore. He's getting into everything!

Last night we went over to the dorm to set up a guest room for the incoming RD candidate

Jonah's playground


When he's not in the living room, he's most likely playing with...

the dishwasher

the coffee cup
the water jug

the high chair
or his latest toy, the hamper!
He was quite talkative this morning. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I've never heard him talk that much before. I love it! I wonder what he is saying?

Unknown said...

That is hilarious how he licks that chair!