Monday, March 23, 2009

Trolleys, Road Blocks, & Festivals

We had a nice day yesterday. It was gorgeous outside! Luke went to the 10:00 Mass, while Jonah and I stayed home to prepare brunch. In the afternoon we walked down to the towncenter to browse the Festival of the Arts. There was a jazz band playing outside and all kinds of vendors around the circle. It was neat. We checked everything out. I went to the 7pm Mass last night while Luke and Jonah spent some quality time together- I understand they had a very good time!!! Onto the pictures...

The Ave Maria trolley meandered by our house yesterday, and Luke and Jonah just HAD to be there... they waved to all the elderly folk!!! :)

Ave Maria needs to invest in some heavier road equipment. In the meantime, we faithful citizens will just have to pitch in and pick up the ones that fall over.
Jonah is loving his thumb these days!

And his daddy!

Don't forget Mommy...



What you are about to see in this video, Jonah is REALLY into right now. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I wonder what's next.

Unknown said...

Wow. That's hilarious. He's getting ready to go to school and get in trouble! I love your haircut, Anna! Cute!

sarahm said...

Jonah is adorable! Patrick and I love the video :)