Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Love Affair

Jonah slept from 8 to 8 again last night- he's on quite the sleep kick. It's awesome! Luke and I have been getting up earlier than usual and enjoying the morning time. It's a little cooler outside today, so I have the patio door open with a great fresh breeze coming in. Jonah is down for a nap, and I'm just doing the usual... laundry.

I just got off the phone with Winn Dixie. I called to ask if they carry poppy seeds. I was there yesterday, and I spent quite a bit of time rummaging through all the spices to find them while Jonah was in the sling wondering why the heck he was staring at the same shelf for so long. We finally moved onto the next thing on the list, but I called today, and get this, everyone- they DON'T CARRY POPPY SEEDS. Can you even believe that? What is this world coming to?

Jonah's new love affair is with the stuffed ducky from Cindy, as you can see from the following series of pictures...






This video was taken a couple nights ago. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ceci says "I want to go there!" Hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures with the ducky. They are so sweet!

Angela said...

I love the picture of him on his side. It looks like he is hugging the duck!