Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun With Daddy

We want to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rachel Condit, our niece and Luke's Goddaughter. We'll be praying for you in a special way today. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. :)

I guess Jonah was surprised that I was taking a picture or something...

When it's breezy outside, I open the patio doors and let the fresh air in. Jonah loves playing with the curtains!

He's thinking of dentristy for a profession... (Tips from Grandpa D. are welcome)

And he loves sucking on daddy's face. I'm not sure what profession that indicates.

This is a video of Jonah and Uncle Joe in Colorado. I don't think I ever posted it. (By the way, Uncle Joe and Auntie Mellie sang this song to Jonah quite a few times in Colorado. And we're still singing it now! Thanks, guys- Jonah loves it!)
Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures of Luke and Jonah are SOOOO cute. I can't wait to see who Joe's little stud muffin is!

Joe said...

Haha - nice Maria! I love the pic of Jonah looking so shocked in the morning...awesome. also the one looking into Lukes mouth. He is looking so much bigger these days! keep up the posting you guys, i LOVE your videos and pics.