Saturday, March 14, 2009

Screaming Frenzy Part I

Jonah slept all through the night last night... it was awesome! He's taking a little nap right now. For the past week, he has really been into screaming, but it's a happy screaming for the most part. I think he's discovered his vocal cords, and he's testing them out. You'll get a taste of it in today's video.

Luke was off to Naples this morning by 7am. The university has a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade there, and it's always a big ordeal! I couldn't believe the first time I went to it how huge it was. It starts at 11:00 this morning, and it will probably end around 1pm. When Luke gets back, we'll have lunch and then leave for Sanibel Island, where we will spend the night tonight. Luke's parents are there as well as his Grandmother and Uncle Jim & Aunt Kim. It will be nice to see them all!

Now onto some pictures...

"Daddy, now is not the time to be taking a picture!"
Mary Ellen, do you recognize this outfit?

Luke isn't the only one in St. Patrick's Day garb today! Thanks to Uncle Tom and Aunt Maria, Jonah has his own t-shirt.

Jonah was very attentive before bedtime last night.

First time in shorts- aren't they cute?

Enjoy the video- I didn't talk in it because when I do Jonah just stares at the camera the whole time. He didn't know I was taking this one! Have a great day and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he is so hilarious! He's got that scream down. I'm so glad you caught it on camera. Some day he'll laugh so hard watching these!