Friday, March 20, 2009

Sarah & Stephanie

We had company for dinner last night... Sarah Harmon and Stephanie Smith. It was a very nice evening! It involved eating calzones, pool school, March Madness, discussing 7 Habits, playing with Jonah, and learning about blogs. If you were confused about the last post, I put it up last night when I was showing the girls how to post pictures on a blog.

Jonah sucks his thumb now, even when he's not napping! He's also very intrigued with the foot stool.

He really liked Stephanie's pink scarf. We're hoping that's not his favorite color!!! :) Haha

Luke taught Pool Care 101 last night after dinner. Sarah was a very attentive student.
Jonah with the ladies...
Here's Luke checking up on March Madness. He and I both filled out brackets... and we filled one out for Jonah too.
I am REALLY excited about March Madness.
And I got to teach Blog Maintenance 101!
The last activity of the night involved 7 Habits and figuring out what "fruit" we are... grape, orange, banana, or melon.

This morning after I got out of the shower, I found these two boys fast asleep in our bed. It was so cute I just had to take a picture!!!

Jonah loves playing with my hair! Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

5 comments:

mom said...

Isn't it just amazing how much fun Jonah has!!!!!!So cute.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! What cute noises Jonah makes! I love hearing him laugh!

Unknown said...

That was scary.

sarah said...

the blog turned out so well! I'm glad you caught on to all that I taught you about how to post, etc... Now I'm even more excited to try one out for myself. Thanks again for a fun evening!

Joe said...

Great pictures you guys! The past few videos you guys have posted are awesome! Thanks for keeping us updated!