Monday, March 16, 2009

A Weekend on Sanibel

We spent Saturday and Sunday on Sanibel Island with Luke's family. It was a lot of fun! Jonah enjoyed it, and he slept well on Saturday night. He's such a good baby. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Grammy feeding Jonah


Daddy and Jonah on the couch at the condo

At the Farmer's Market

Check out those carrots!!!

Aunt Kim, Grandma, and Jonah

Here's Jonah and Great Grandma enjoying conversation with everyone out on the porch!

"I don't get it."

"What did you say, dad?"

"Oh, now I understand!"

Here's Part 2 of the screaming frenzy. He seems to be getting over the screaming now, so it was just a little phase. The lovely little stuffed ducky you see in the video was a gift from Cindy Conti, a teacher I taught with at South Arbor. We got to see her when we visited Michigan! He loves the duck, Cindy- THANK YOU! Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That series of pictures on the porch is so cute! I'm sorry to hear he is getting over the screaming. I love it when he does that!

Unknown said...

I agree. Great pictures, guys. It's so cute how he flings the duck around. I'll miss the screaming too. Thank goodness we have it forever captured on video!