Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a Night!

Jonah might be back on his wonderful sleeping schedule now! We put him down around 8pm last night, and he slept until 7:00 this morning. It was so nice. We all had an awesome sleep, as a result. He's doing great, just as active as ever. He's making a lot of cute sounds and trying his hardest to crawl. He is usually in this position when we have him on the floor:


I tried to take a good picture of us at the grocery store on Tuesday, but this was the best I could do! Doesn't it look like we're having a BLAST?

Loving the playpen

Before Luke left for work the other morning... he and Jonah had some cuddle time. Can you tell he's getting more hair? (I'm talking about Jonah)

Playing on the floor this morning

This video isn't too exciting, but you'll see he's still working at crawling. I took it this morning right after Jonah got up. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I can't wait til he crawls!

mom said...

I bet he crawls on Easter Sunday!!!! Love the pictures....