Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shake That Egg, Jonah!

Luke is in Naples this morning with a group of AMU students. They are doing the noble task of praying at the Planned Parenthood building. He should be back around noon, and after that I'm not sure what's on the agenda. Jonah and I took a little walk this morning, and it was really nice outside, not too hot yet. I brought the camera along because yesterday I saw a wild boar on our walk but didn't have the camera with me. I was hoping to see it again today, but no luck!

Last night we wrapped up the first season of Little House, and the final episode was, we both agreed, awesome. We did take the quiz, which was 15 questions long, and we got 14 correct. Luke was quite distraught over the one incorrect response, but such is life, right? We're anxious to move onto season two. Very exciting!

Now for today's pictures...

"Come here, monkey."

"I need something to bite on."

Jonah is enjoying the playpen. I have blankets hanging over the sides, and he loves pulling on them. Fun stuff!

Still loves the teething ring

More fun on the floor

Hmmmm, that's not quite right yet, Jonah, but keep trying
Close but still not perfect

Easy there, no need to get angry

Good job, Jonah! I think... :)

Still practicing his positioning before he takes the plunge...

I took this video yesterday while Luke was at work, and we have watched it so many times! Angela, thanks for the egg shaker. You'll see that Jonah is becoming a pro. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pacifier pictures are hilarious! And I loved the video. Have a fun Saturday.