Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Basket O' Fun

I'm a little late on the blogging today, so I'll move right onto the pictures. These are from last week (I didn't even download pictures today). Jonah and I just got back from running some errands in Immokalee, as we usually do that on Tuesday mornings. He's doing great!

This is how I found him napping the other day.

There are two baskets that Jonah loves now. They are quite fun!




We took this video when we were at Great Grandma Condit's house on Easter Sunday. I was making funny noises, and Jonah was laughing so hard. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

nono said...

دونتك رائعه بل فوق الرائعه وننتظر المزيد ارجوا زياره مدونتى
http://nonovip.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Jonah thought that was hilarious! Way to go, Anna!

The Frain Family said...

I just love how he takes his naps...