Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy as Bees

Today's post will have yesterday's date on it because I uploaded everything yesterday morning. We had a very nice weekend- we kept quite busy actually. Luke did a lot of work outside, and I joined him when Jonah was napping. It was hot out but really great to work outdoors!

Jonah has been waking up a couple times at night, but he's still just as happy during the day. He's on the verge of crawling still, but he can only take one or two little steps forward, and then he falls down. He'll get it soon. He's loving the sippy cup and his daily ration of carrots. Last night we took a walk around 7:00, and Jonah fell asleep in the stroller, which almost never happens. I guess he had a long day! After we put him to bed, Luke and I baked chocolate chip cookies together, and because I was there to guard the cookie dough from Luke, we were lucky to actually have some left over to put in the oven! He's addicted.

Now for today's pictures... (which are all from Saturday)

I put Jonah down on a blanket in the morning, and about 30 second later, this is how I found him.

And 30 second later, this is how I found him...

And while I was doing laundry, Jonah was reaching behind the door for the little stopper. And wouldn't you know, he pulled it right off the wall!

While I baked cookies, Jonah enjoyed himself in the playpen. Unfortunately, the cookies were baked and then met their fate in the garbage can. They were disgusting.

See? He really did have fun in the playpen!

Here's Luke slaving away at changing one of the filters.

Before I could clean the sprinkler heads, I had to put a tennis ball by each one so I could remember where they all were. Laugh all you want, but it worked.

Then we had some time for relaxation

While Luke watched basketball, Jonah watched the camera

Luke was a judge in AMU's Swamp Fest on Saturday night, and I took Jonah over there and walked around. Here he is on our walk, with his little ducky.

Luke, Patricia, and Jonah!
It may have been crowded at the Swamp Fest
But everyone sure had a rockin' good time!

Here is another video that is ranked as one of our favorites. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pics and the video is hilarious. It's always so nice to hear Luke's voice and listen to his commentary. That always adds a lot. Way to go, Luke!

Angela said...

I love the picture of Jonah peeking from behind the rocking chair. That's so cute!