Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mickey Mouse

It's been a busy couple of days here! Luke's parents and nephew, Zach, were in town yesterday. Zach is looking into Ave Maria for college, so Luke gave him a tour of the campus, and then he and Zach attended a class together in the afternoon. They all got to spend some time with Jonah, which was great. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of their visit. Today's post is actually from yesterday- I downloaded all the pictures, but I never ended up posting.

Jonah and I took a little walk this morning while it was still a bit cool outside, and there was a nice breeze too. Then we had a visitor- Corinne Mannella. She is working at AMU in Mission & Outreach, and she came over to talk with me about households and my experience with them at Franciscan. They have begun at the university, but they need some work, so we chatted about that. It was nice!

Now for today's pictures (or yesterday's, I should say...)

"Mom, when are you going to get me out of this thing?"

Playing with his new friend Mickey

Cleaning the kitchen

This is where Jonah plays while I blow-dry my hair every morning... the closet can sure be fun!

Lately, he's gotten into squishing his face against the side of the playpen. I might try it some day when I'm bored.

Here's a video of Jonah and Mickey Mouse. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

No comments: