Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RA Appreciation

This past Sunday we had the four Resident Directors over as well as all the RA's. The RD's cooked a delicious brunch for everyone, and then they gave out an award to each RA. I think everyone had an enjoyable time. Here are some pictures to prove it:



Everyone was so good with Jonah!

Jonah warmed up to Joe Tompkins right away. Joe is a graduating senior, politics major, who won the JP II Man of the Year award this past Sunday.

And he made a friend his own size, too, John Frain. I think they liked each other!

Here are the RA's, relaxing...

Applauding award recipients

The guys enjoyed their brunch in the Florida sunshine


They were pretty good at the "natural" shots...


So was Brandon. (Luke needs a little work.)

The whole staff

Kindred spirits
At the Bean the other day- Jonah tried to get a little bit of my smoothie!

I attended the Senior awards ceremony the other night. There's Dean Dentino
leading the ceremony.

Jonah is sitting up now!

Queen Mary's Pub is coming along nicely

So is the alligator right behind our house

Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and commentary. They must have had fun watching and holding Jonah.

Unknown said...

Look at him sit up! So proud! Thanks for sharing Anna!

Angela said...

I couldn't get the video to play on my computer - so I'll try again later, but I just had to say how cute he looks sitting up. He looks so proud of himself!