Monday, May 3, 2010

Sanibel Causeway

We had a wonderful day with Grammy and Pop on Sanibel Island yesterday. The weather was beautiful and 8 degrees cooler than it was in Ave Maria. That was delightful! We started off at the causeway, where Jonah got to play on the beach with the sand and stick his toes in the water. Here he is playing with some new beach toys. Thanks, Grammy and Pop!


The shovel is a beloved toy. Jonah pronounces it "shobel"... it's so cute.

Look at these two just relaxing and enjoying the warm sun!
He got to try out the beach chair
And play in the sand with his dad.
Then we went back to Grammy and Pop's where they watched a little clip on the Seven Dwarfs. Of course, Jonah's go-to word was "again"... he loved the dwarfs!

There's always more time to play with Daddy!

I wish I could get all the pictures to load because I have some other really cute ones, but I've tried several times. I guess I'll try again next time. Here are a few videos. On our way home last night, Luke almost drove through a red light and accidentally exclaimed "Oh crap!" Here was the result...




I can't remember what these videos are of, but they were taken over the weekend. Enjoy!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time you're in Iron Mountain we'll have to get Jonah and my youngest Brigid together. She loves watching the videos and today was particularly mesmorised by the last one with the ball! Hope all is well! --Aimee

Andrea said...

Jonah just gets cuter every day!! I loved the videos today! :)

Unknown said...

Leave it to Luke to teach Jonah the cuss words. :) Looks like lots of fun on Sanibel.

Kim said...

Looks like the weather was beautiful. Makes we want summer NOW!