Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cuddly One

Mom and Dad left on Friday, so the last couple days we've been adjusting to life with just the four of us. We certainly miss Grandpa and Grandma! Luke and I have had a few moments where we've just laughed our heads off due to the sheer chaos we feel... this morning was one of those moments. It was ten minutes before Mass started (yes, the Mass that I was going to attend)... Caleb was nursing, and Luke was tending to Jonah. Then the baby went in his diaper, and seeing as I still didn't have my hair fixed, I asked Luke to change the baby's diaper so I could finish getting ready. That's when Jonah got a hold of some lotion somewhere, and we soon found him in the kitchen taking a lick off his finger. After we took the lotion away, we just laughed. Sometimes if we don't laugh, we might have an anxiety attack. We're doing great, though!
Caleb had his first bath while Grandpa and Grandma were here







All clean and cozy!





Jonah broke the pair of sunglasses that Grandpa had in his car, so they found a new pair that he just loves and wears all over the house





He's warming up to his little brother now



I still have more pictures from when Grandpa and Grandma were here.



Can you tell how this little guy likes to snuggle?



He looks pretty cool in his new shades! I love this picture of Grandpa and Jonah. (By the way, dad's nickname for Jonah is Kid Dynamite- pretty fitting, if you ask me.)


Everyone smile and say cheese!




I'm slowly learning how to do everything at once!


Grandpa got to take Jonah outside for his "goodnight stroll" several times during his visit. I think his favorite thing about it was how he would point to the stop sign, spell the word, and then ask Jonah what it spells. He would say, "Jonah!"


Talking with his grandson


The pop in the kitchen is, unfortunately, a popular attraction for Jonah


Snuggle time with Grandma

She looks so happy! Caleb looks pretty content too!



He really likes his new tool set. Still fixing lots of things around the house...


Isn't this precious?


I can't get enough myself



Look at this kid! We got a cuddly one, that's for sure!


I wasn't kidding



We love you, Caleb


And a bunch of videos... sorry that I post the same one twice sometimes. It takes forever to load everything, and sometimes I can't remember which videos I've loaded.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are adjusting very well! Keep laughing! It is a sanity saver! God bless all four of you! ---The Whitmer's

Angela said...

Caleb does look really cuddly. I love the video where he is making little noises - so cute!

Andrea said...

Thanks for all the pictures, Anna! It is so nice to see Caleb. Jonah is getting so big. I can't wait to visit!

Unknown said...

There are some AWESOME pictures and videos in there! Hopefully we can come see you guys soon!