Friday, January 16, 2009

Visiting Daddy

Yesterday Jonah and I went to Luke's office for a visit, and we brought him lunch! That was fun, and it was a little chilly outside. :) We had a nice walk. We didn't do too much last night...

I'm leaving in a little while for Mary Kate's. We're going into Naples together to have lunch with Kristin Loboda, which should be nice. It's always great to get out of the house for a bit. There really isn't too much to report, so I'll just go onto the pictures.

Storytime last night... Where the Wild Things Are (one of my favorite books!)

This is where Jonah sat while I folded laundry yesterday

And this is where he sat while I cooked dinner


A video we took yesterday. Enjoy!
Have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

mom said...

Wow! Luke you are an expert at multitasking!!!!!!!Beautiful office and pretty nice view. How wonderful to get a glimse of your day.

Joe said...

Dude, sweet office! You guys are big time.