Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Really Rolling

Unfortunately, I cannot get a video to load this morning! It just won't work... I've tried a couple different videos, but to no avail. We'll just have to stick with pictures for now.

Jonah is rolling both ways now, and this morning was the first time that he exercised that ability to get quite far across the floor. This first picture was taken after he rolled across the floor to the ironing board, where I had Luke's shirt hanging off the end. Jonah grabbed it from the hanger and held onto it. Now we really have to start baby-proofing the house and being just a bit more careful! He's a mover.


Look at these two... still at work even in the evening!

Spending time with nature while I cooked dinner last night

Looking at the sunset together

Preparing dinner

I will try to post a video later on. This is all I can do for now. Have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hey can you guys take some pics of your house? Its nice to see the backyard/pool area, but I haven't seen the front, back, etc. The inside looks awesome!