Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Luke took Jonah for a little walk this morning while I taught a couple piano lessons. I guess it was pretty chilly outside but beautiful. Now it's about 70 degrees, sunny, and just perfect. I just got back from taking a walk with Jonah, and we had a nice time. We saw an alligator on the bank of one of the canals, but he jumped into the water before I had time to take a picture.

Nick comes in tonight, probably around 5pm, and then he has to drive out here from the airport. We're excited to have him with us this week! Luke and I are going to go to Mass in Naples this afternoon because there's no longer an 8am Mass here in Ave Maria. Last week we tried the 10:00, but Jonah was cranky and there was no cry room, so this week we're going to St. John the Evangelist in Naples. It should be much easier.

Now for some pictures...

On Luke and Jonah's walk this morning

All bundled up

More music? Oh yeah, Jonah loves it!

He loves trying to bite everything too

In the crib... his hair looks kind of blond, doesn't it?
I took this video last night... I couldn't resist.

Have a great day, and love to all of you!

No comments: