Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma D.

I've been out of commission for a couple days, but I'm back now. Jonah is getting adjusted to his crib, and he's been up at night more than usual, so I've been up at night more than usual. By yesterday I had a fever and a bad headache, so I was down for the day. Then Luke ended up getting a fever too, but we're both back to good health today. We had a wonderful surprise on Thursday, though... my parents showed up! It was perfect timing because they were able to spend the day with Jonah yesterday while I rested up. He is certainly having a good time with Grandpa and Grandma Dougoveto!

Uncle Tom and Aunt Maria came into town last night, too, so it's been great to see them. It will be wonderful to spend the weekend with family... we'll be sure to take lots of pictures! Here are some we've taken so far.


Storytime with Grandma

Tummy Time with Grandpa

Just hanging out on the couch

"I LOVE this saucer!"

Grandpa is already warning Jonah about women...

Tom getting in on the diaper-changing...

This is how Grandpa & Grandma Dougoveto have been occupying their time in Florida so far... enjoy! Have a great day, and love to all of you!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you all have a wonderful weekend. All our love. -Pointer and gang

Joe said...

Great post! Looks like everyone is having a lot of fun...wish we could be there!