Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goodbye & Goodwill

Not too much going on around here today. Jonah and I are probably going to make a trip into Immokalee to drop some things off at Goodwill. We've been going through all of our stuff to weed out things we don't need or don't use... so it's time to say goodbye to it all and get it to Goodwill. It's really nice outside, so maybe we'll take a walk, too. Luke was off to work at 8:30 this morning, and things are starting to get pretty busy for him. RA Training for this semester is going on right now, so that keeps him on his toes. Just a few pictures today...



I couldn't resist putting this one up!

I took this video a couple days ago in the afternoon.
Have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

mom said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Luke you look pretty relaxed!!!! Life at the Condits looks pretty happy. Makes me pretty happy too.

Unknown said...

I liked the long video today. Nice. Luke, make Anna get some new flip flops. I think she got those when she turned 16. They used to be pink! :) It's fun to see your toes too, Anna!