Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Seven Dwarfs

He doesn't always draw on the paper...



I just have to post this video. As you know from a couple posts ago, Luke's been reading "Snow White" to Jonah, and he loves it, but he's particularly attached to the page where it shows all seven dwarfs lined up. Luke says all their names, and Jonah says "again, again" until Luke has named them several times. Well, yesterday when Luke got home from work, they sat down to read the book again, and lo and behold, Jonah named the seven dwarfs. We couldn't believe it! He really does pay attention during storytime...

4 comments:

Angela said...

This is darling! I love how he says Opey instead of Dopey. :-)

mom said...

I guess this has to be my favorite video....at least til the next one!!!That little guy sure has a good memory....that is amazing..I don't think I can remember all the dwarfs....Luke I love the little bounce in your voice!!!!AGAIN!

Marlee said...

Oh my goodness....Jonah is brillant! AND a fantastic Disney story to read over an over.

Unknown said...

Wow. That's amazing. The twins can't even do that!