Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Birthday Wishes!

Jonah is really starting to put some words together to make phrases and little sentences. Whenever he hits his head or another part of his body, he always says the part of the body and then what he hit it on, such as: "Head... table!" or this morning he bumped his foot on something in the car, and he exclaimed "Foot... car!" or one we hear quite frequently is "Nose... basketball!" We'll let you know when he starts to add some words in the middle.

A couple actual sentences he says now are "I got it" and "Where did it go?" though for the second one the beginning of the sentence is a little muddled.

Jonah is a little under the weather right now, though I'm not sure where exactly he picked up this little cold. Nevertheless, I took him with me to my doctor's appointment this morning, and although it was a little rough, he did great! We heard Caleb's heart beating, and it was nice and steady. Now that I'm considered full term, we're already talking about contractions. Oh my goodness, the time is drawing near...

Today we'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Sr. Teresa, Jonah's Godmother... here is a little video we took for you. Have a wonderful day, and you're in our thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love watching him make cards. He definitely knows what he wants and what he doesn't. Happy Birthday Sr. Theresa!