Monday, August 24, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I'm not sure what's been going on with the blog lately, but it's been acting up for some reason. I've managed to upload some pictures and a video today, so at least it's something.

We went to a baseball game the other night, and as you can see, the stands were PACKED.
Jonah really enjoyed watching the players and pretty much everything else.
Can you spot Luke and Jonah in this picture?
We sure had a good time!
The other day when we were running errands, Jonah had fun in the back playing "Where's Jonah"?
Then he got tired.

My guys

I don't remember this video, but I'm sure it's cute because Luke and Jonah are in it. It's the only one I could get to load. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally! You got one posted! Nice to see some pictures.