Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Plastic Tub

I've really been slacking on the blog the past few days. I have a few more pictures from last week. We miss our visitors!

Another hug before the departure...

Jonah got so comfortable with Auntie Andrea over the week that he fell asleep in her arms.

Andrea and Angela read a lot of books to a very interested listener



Jonah's introduction to the back of Luke's truck... he loved it!

A hug for Grandma too!

"They don't really have to leave, do they?"

One of his favorite places to sit

This is short, but at least you get the idea of how much he likes this plastic tub. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I miss you guys! We watched the videos on my camera quite a few times on the way home. :) The video today was so funny! And I love the picture of Jonah in the truck.

Joe said...

that video is SOO cute! Its hilarious how excited he gets!! love the pics.