Monday, August 17, 2009

Splashin' & Laughin'

Last night Luke read some stories to Jonah while Jonah sat in the plastic tub. It's the perfect little book nook, I guess.

We took Jonah in the pool around 7pm last night, and he had so much fun.

He went straight from the pool to the bathtub, much to his delight.

I can never get enough kisses in!


Or hugs... or laughs...

I wanted you guys to see Jonah's little pajamas, which Grandma brought for him. He was tired and not too happy about posing for this picture.

You will love this video. Jonah just couldn't stop splashing and laughing in the pool last night- he absolutely loved it! Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so hilarious! I'm going to watch it over, and over, and over...

Angela said...

I've already watched this one a number of times. I have never heard him laugh that hard before!

Joe said...

that video is hilarious!!! wow, i cant believe how much he likes water!!

Andrea said...

Ok...I just watched the video for the 4th time! That is the best video so far!