Friday, August 28, 2009

Laughter, the Best Medicine

Well, Jonah is walking everywhere now. I think he's really got it down! Just over the past couple days, he's been getting up on his feet and just going and going and going. It's amazing. He still crawls around, too, but he's very comfortable walking. He's also babbling a mile a minute most of the time! I don't have any pictures today, but I do have two videos to share. Before I do that, I must wish a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Joe. We love you and hope you have an awesome day!!! You should definitely get a foot massage tonight. :)

Here's just a little sample of Jonah's walking skills.

We all know laughter is the best medicine. Apparently, Jonah has figured that out. He's been doing this a lot lately, and I finally caught him in the act. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

5 comments:

Jen Raiche said...

Yay for Jonah's walking skills! =)

Unknown said...

Can't wait for him to tell us what is so funny! :)

Marlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlee said...

He is filled with so much love and joy that he has to "push" all the laughter out. GREAT, fun! I love it. Awesome video!

Unknown said...

I think he was laughing at that picture of Uncle Joe on the bulletin board.