Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Funny Boys

Last night we had Fr. Colum and Christian for dinner, and it was wonderful. We really enjoyed having them. My favorite part of the evening was when Father told us about an excellent film he just watched... Pride and Prejudice. As this is a movie I've wanted Luke to watch for a long time, he thought I had previously arranged this conversation with Father Colum, but I didn't! Let's just say it was the work of the Holy Spirit. Father told Luke not only to watch it but to get into it. So I look forward to watching this film with my hubby. :)

I only have two pictures today, but the video should make up for what is lacking.

Some cuddle time before Daddy goes to work

Jonah's new walker... the toilet paper!

This was taken last night after Jonah's bath, and boy oh boy, it's one of my favorites. These two boys are sure funny. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

The Frain Family said...

That tops all videos on any blog in the world! It had my sister and I laughing. How hilarious!

Unknown said...

Yup, that one ranks way up on top as far as your videos go. That was hilarious!

Angela said...

I laughed all through this video!

Marlee said...

Favorite video of all time!