Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Sample of Playtime

We just got home from Naples because Jonah had a doctor's appt. He's very healthy and doing great! :) I just have a couple pictures of him for today.

Yesterday I found him sitting in another basket. He is holding a picture of Luke and me, which he got from the bookshelf.

Still pointing at everything, but his favorite object to point at is the ceiling fan in the living room.

Here's another sample of Jonah playing, which I took yesterday. There are two things he does in this video that he does quite often. One is the squealing- I'm sure you'll notice that right away. Another thing he does all the time is shake his head back and forth when he's looking at something in his hands. I think he does it twice in this video. You get an idea of little things he's doing each day. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's hilarious! I love how he crawls to you at the end lately!

Angela said...

He get so excited when he see you. That's so cute!