Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

First of all, I'd like to wish my mom a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I hope you're having a wonderful day. You're in our thoughts and prayers- we love you very much.

We leave tomorrow to go back to Newton, and then we fly out of Newark airport on Sunday. So it's the last day at the shore. Yesterday it rained most of the day, so no one went out to the beach, but in the morning we all had breakfast together over at the other house, and then we did a family photo shoot. Luke's cousin Matt does photography for kicks, and he took the pictures. As you will see, he's very good at it.

Here's the first one, which took some planning. You can see Grandma Condit at the top, and then her five children are each sitting in a chair surrounded by their own families. Larry's family multiplied so much that we had to use the staircase! Isn't this a cool picture?

Then together by the water

And then here's just Larry and Mary Anne's family with Grandma...

If you're interested in seeing all the pictures that Matt took this week, you can go to his website- http://www.flickr.com/photos/thecodebenders/ and click on Jersey Shore. But I thought I'd just share some of the ones I really like. Enjoy!


My personal favorite... :)

Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! What memories for all!